SAN ANTONIO, TX: Baptist CEO Pilgrim moves to parent Vanguard
San Antonio Business Journal, July 13, 2009
Baptist Health System President/CEO Trip Pilgrim has been named senior vice president and chief development officer for Vanguard Health Systems, the parent company of Baptist Health System. Baptist Health System COO Graham Reeve has been named as Pilgrim's replacement. Pilgrim has served as the president/CEO for Baptist Health System since September of 2005. Before that, he served for three years as Baptist's vice president of business development.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer