DEVILS LAKE, ND: Marshall hired as new CEO at Mercy Hospital
Devils Lake Journal, July 13, 2009
James I. Marshall has been hired as the new CEO of Mercy Hospital. Most recently he served for two years as the CEO for the Sakakwea Medical Center in Hazen, ND, a critical-access hospital licensed for 25 beds with two rural health clinics, a surgical clinic, and a 32-bed basic-care facility that is community owned and operated under the Hazen Memorial Hospital Association.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US