ELLSWORTH, ME: McCormack named interim CEO at Maine Coast Memorial
Fenceviewer.com, July 13, 2009
John J. McCormack has been named interim CEO at Maine Coast Memorial Hospital. McCormack filled the vacancy created by the departure of former President/CEO Doug Jones, who retired this month. McCormack began his duties at MCMH on July 6.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013