BALTIMORE: Small to direct Johns Hopkins pediatric oncology
Johns Hopkins Medicine, July 13, 2009
Donald Small, MD, has been selected to head the Pediatric Oncology Division of the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins. After having spent 32 years at Johns Hopkins, with the last 19 as a member of the faculty, Small has been serving as Acting Director of the Division since September 2006.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US