BALTIMORE: Small to direct Johns Hopkins pediatric oncology
Johns Hopkins Medicine, July 13, 2009
Donald Small, MD, has been selected to head the Pediatric Oncology Division of the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins. After having spent 32 years at Johns Hopkins, with the last 19 as a member of the faculty, Small has been serving as Acting Director of the Division since September 2006.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'