PASSAIC, NJ: Sniffen takes over as St. Mary's Hospital CEO
TheAlternativePress.com, July 13, 2009
Michael J. Sniffen has assumed the position of president/CEO at St. Mary's Hospital in Passaic, NJ, following the recent departure of Colene Y. Daniel.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch