PASSAIC, NJ: Sniffen takes over as St. Mary's Hospital CEO
TheAlternativePress.com, July 13, 2009
Michael J. Sniffen has assumed the position of president/CEO at St. Mary's Hospital in Passaic, NJ, following the recent departure of Colene Y. Daniel.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013