PHILADEPHIA: Dignam to lead group statistics at RTOG
RTOG, July 20, 2009
James J. Dignam has been named the new Group Statistician for the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group and will lead the efforts of RTOG's Statistics and Data Management Center. Dignam is an associate professor of Biostatistics in the Department of Health Studies at the University of Chicago and an investigator in the University of Chicago Cancer Research Center. RTOG is a National Cancer Institute-funded national clinical trials group and is administered by the American College of Radiology.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'