DALLAS: Tenet names new CEO at Doctor's Hospital at White Rock Lake
Tenet Healthcare Corp. has named G. Scott Manis as CEO of Tenet's Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake, a 193-bed acute care hospital in Dallas, effective July 20. Manis has more than two decades of healthcare experience, including four years with another Tenet hospital.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised