ST. LOUIS: SSM Health Care promotes Friedman to VP of strategic development
Paula Friedman, SSM Health Care corporate vice president-strategy and systems improvement, will assume the post of senior vice president-strategic development. She succeeds Bill Thompson, who was recently named president/CEO of SSM Health Care. Both appointments are effective Aug. 1. Friedman, 46, has 26 years of healthcare experience, including 17 of them with SSMHC.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus