Galveston, TX: Sollenberger named CEO of UTMB Health System
David L. Callender, MD, president of the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, has named Donna K. Sollenberger to be executive vice president and CEO for the UTMB Health System. Sollenberger, who is CEO of the Baylor Clinic and Hospital and executive vice president of Baylor College of Medicine, will assume her new duties at UTMB Sept. 14.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream