Galveston, TX: Sollenberger named CEO of UTMB Health System
David L. Callender, MD, president of the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, has named Donna K. Sollenberger to be executive vice president and CEO for the UTMB Health System. Sollenberger, who is CEO of the Baylor Clinic and Hospital and executive vice president of Baylor College of Medicine, will assume her new duties at UTMB Sept. 14.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives