CLEVELAND: Cleveland Clinic promotes two executives
Cleveland Clinic promoted two executives to integrate medical care and operations. Marc Harrison, MD, has been named CMO, and William "Bill" Peacock III has been named COO. Their objective is to improve efficiencies, reduce expenses and coordinate efforts to enhance the clinic's overall operations and medical delivery system. In their new roles, Harrison will provide clinical oversight to operational decisions made throughout Cleveland Clinic and Peacock will oversee all of the Clinic's facilities and services.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions