CLEVELAND: Cleveland Clinic promotes two executives
Cleveland Clinic promoted two executives to integrate medical care and operations. Marc Harrison, MD, has been named CMO, and William "Bill" Peacock III has been named COO. Their objective is to improve efficiencies, reduce expenses and coordinate efforts to enhance the clinic's overall operations and medical delivery system. In their new roles, Harrison will provide clinical oversight to operational decisions made throughout Cleveland Clinic and Peacock will oversee all of the Clinic's facilities and services.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer