CLEVELAND: Cleveland Clinic promotes two executives
Cleveland Clinic promoted two executives to integrate medical care and operations. Marc Harrison, MD, has been named CMO, and William "Bill" Peacock III has been named COO. Their objective is to improve efficiencies, reduce expenses and coordinate efforts to enhance the clinic's overall operations and medical delivery system. In their new roles, Harrison will provide clinical oversight to operational decisions made throughout Cleveland Clinic and Peacock will oversee all of the Clinic's facilities and services.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts