NAPERVILL, IL: Wurth named new president of IHA
The Board of Trustees of the Illinois Hospital Association has selected Maryjane A. Wurth as the new president of IHA. Wurth succeeds Ken Robbins, who has served as IHA president since 1983 and will retire later this year. Wurth, 53, currently the COO at the Healthcare Association of New York State, will assume her duties at IHA in October.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse