NAPERVILL, IL: Wurth named new president of IHA
The Board of Trustees of the Illinois Hospital Association has selected Maryjane A. Wurth as the new president of IHA. Wurth succeeds Ken Robbins, who has served as IHA president since 1983 and will retire later this year. Wurth, 53, currently the COO at the Healthcare Association of New York State, will assume her duties at IHA in October.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'