HENDERSONVILLE, TN: Donahey takes over as COO at Hendersonville MC
Kenneth C. Donahey takes over as COO at Hendersonville Medical Center this week. Former COO Brian Cook was recently promoted to CEO at Parkridge East Hospital in Chattanooga. Donahey comes to Hendersonville, a 110-bed community hospital owned by TriStar Health System, after serving as associate administrator and ethics and compliance officer at Chattanooga's Parkridge Medical Center for the last four years.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers