HENDERSONVILLE, TN: Donahey takes over as COO at Hendersonville MC
Kenneth C. Donahey takes over as COO at Hendersonville Medical Center this week. Former COO Brian Cook was recently promoted to CEO at Parkridge East Hospital in Chattanooga. Donahey comes to Hendersonville, a 110-bed community hospital owned by TriStar Health System, after serving as associate administrator and ethics and compliance officer at Chattanooga's Parkridge Medical Center for the last four years.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013