TOLEDO, OH: Oostra promoted to CEO at ProMedica
ProMedica Health System, August 3, 2009
The ProMedica Health System board has named Randy Oostra, current president and COO, as the new CEO. He replaces Alan W. Brass, who announced his retirement last November. PHS operates 71 corporations, 283 facilities, and 10 hospitals in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Oostra was named president and COO in 2006. He joined PHS in 1997.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion