TOLEDO, OH: Oostra promoted to CEO at ProMedica
ProMedica Health System, August 3, 2009
The ProMedica Health System board has named Randy Oostra, current president and COO, as the new CEO. He replaces Alan W. Brass, who announced his retirement last November. PHS operates 71 corporations, 283 facilities, and 10 hospitals in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Oostra was named president and COO in 2006. He joined PHS in 1997.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013