TOLEDO, OH: Oostra promoted to CEO at ProMedica
ProMedica Health System, August 3, 2009
The ProMedica Health System board has named Randy Oostra, current president and COO, as the new CEO. He replaces Alan W. Brass, who announced his retirement last November. PHS operates 71 corporations, 283 facilities, and 10 hospitals in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Oostra was named president and COO in 2006. He joined PHS in 1997.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?