TOLEDO, OH: Oostra promoted to CEO at ProMedica
ProMedica Health System, August 3, 2009
The ProMedica Health System board has named Randy Oostra, current president and COO, as the new CEO. He replaces Alan W. Brass, who announced his retirement last November. PHS operates 71 corporations, 283 facilities, and 10 hospitals in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Oostra was named president and COO in 2006. He joined PHS in 1997.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts