DALLAS: Tenet picks Keel to lead North Fulton Hospital
Tenet Healthcare Corporation, August 3, 2009
Tenet Healthcare Corp. has named Deborah C. Keel CEO for North Fulton Hospital, a 202-bed hospital located in Roswell, GA, effective Sept. 1. Keel most recently served as CEO for Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center, a 400-bed hospital located in Fountain Valley, CA. Before joining Fountain Valley, Keel served as vice president of operations for Tenet's California Region. She also served as chief executive officer at Kenner Regional Medical Center in Kenner, LA.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised