WINSTON-SALEM, NC: Wake Forest/Baptist MC gets new CMO
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, August 3, 2009
Thomas E. Sibert, MD, has been selected as the new president for Wake Forest University Physicians and CMO for Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, a new position created as part of the reorganization that began two years ago. Sibert will begin work Sept. 1. He will report directly to John D. McConnell, MD, CEO of Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. Sibert replaces Raymond C. Roy, MD, who stepped down earlier this month as interim WFUP president. Sibert is returning to North Carolina from the University of California-Los Angeles, where he has served as associate vice chancellor and president of the Faculty Practice Group since 2004.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations