WINSTON-SALEM, NC: Wake Forest/Baptist MC gets new CMO
Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, August 3, 2009
Thomas E. Sibert, MD, has been selected as the new president for Wake Forest University Physicians and CMO for Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, a new position created as part of the reorganization that began two years ago. Sibert will begin work Sept. 1. He will report directly to John D. McConnell, MD, CEO of Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. Sibert replaces Raymond C. Roy, MD, who stepped down earlier this month as interim WFUP president. Sibert is returning to North Carolina from the University of California-Los Angeles, where he has served as associate vice chancellor and president of the Faculty Practice Group since 2004.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically