GASTONIA, NC: Rutledge named new CEO at CaroMonth Health
CoroMont Health, August 3, 2009
Valinda Rutledge of Greenville, SC, has been named president and CEO of CaroMont Health. She replaces Wayne F. Shovelin, who in February announced his plans to retire. The transition is anticipated in early fall. Since 2003, Rutledge has been CEO of Bon Secours St. Francis Health System, a two-hospital system based in Greenville, and part of the Bon Secours Health System in Marriottsville, MD. She has held that position since 2003. Before that, she was president of St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City, administrator of Brandon Regional Medical Center in Brandon, FL, and vice president-operations for St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor, MI.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013