DUBLIN, OH: Barrett to lead Cardinal Health supply services
Cardinal Health has named George S. Barrett vice chairman of Cardinal Health and CEO of its Healthcare Supply Chain Services sector. Barrett, 52, who is currently the CEO of Teva North America, will join the company at the end of January and report to Chairman and CEO R. Kerry Clark. He served as corporate executive vice president of Teva's Global Pharmaceutical Markets since January 2007, as well as CEO of Teva North America since January 2005. He was president and CEO of Teva USA from 1999 to 2004. Also, David L. Schlotterbeck, 60, has been named vice chairman in addition to his role as CEO of the company's Clinical and Medical Products sector.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion