MILWAUKEE: Schreiber named president of Wisconsin Anthem Blues
Larry Schreiber has been named president of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Wisconsin. He replaces Steve Martenet, who was appointed to lead specialty insurance product sales for Anthem's parent company. Schreiber, 46, will be responsible for the management of all sales, marketing, and underwriting functions for small and large group accounts in Wisconsin, and serve as the primary contact for state regulators. Schreiber will also oversee Anthem's social responsibility activities dedicated to promoting health and wellness throughout Wisconsin. He is currently vice president and general manager for UniCare, a health benefits company based in Chicago.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care