Nashville medical trade center hires adviser with Vanderbilt ties
The Tennessean, August 13, 2009
A Dallas-based company with plans for a medical trade center in Nashville has hired the former head of a Vanderbilt-linked think tank as a senior adviser. David Osborn will have responsibility for strategic development of the Nashville Medical Trade Center. Osborn was executive director of the Health Care Solutions Group, a public policy organization created by Vanderbilt University Medical Center and the Nashville Health Care Council.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions