Beverly (MA) Hospital narrows CEO hunt
Boston Globe, August 14, 2009
Beverly, MA-based Northeast Health System, the parent of Beverly Hospital, said it is focusing its search for a new chief executive on Ohio hospital executive Ken Hanover, and is in the process of negotiating a contract with him. Hanover has been president and chief executive at Health Alliance in Cincinnati.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts