CLEVELAND: Karam takes over St. Vincent Charity Hospital
Cleveland Plain-Dealer, August 17, 2009
Sisters of Charity Health System leaders have announced a management restructuring. Health system CEO Sister Judith Ann Karam will take the helm at St. Vincent Charity Hospital while also keeping her role as system leader. In addition, Karam named Joan K. Ross COO for the hospital. Ross, who worked with Karam at the company's South Carolina operations, will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the hospital and report to Karam. The restructuring comes about six months after the health system announced a revamped agreement with University Hospitals in which the Sisters won back full ownership of St. Vincent.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers