SYRACUSE: McCabe named CEO of University Hospital
Syracuse.com, August 17, 2009
John McCabe, MD, an emergency physician who has served in various key leadership positions at Upstate Medical University during his 22 year association with the university, has been named CEO of University Hospital and senior vice president for hospital affairs, effective immediately. McCabe has served as interim chief executive officer since June 1.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- HSAs: What About the Fees?