SYRACUSE: McCabe named CEO of University Hospital
Syracuse.com, August 17, 2009
John McCabe, MD, an emergency physician who has served in various key leadership positions at Upstate Medical University during his 22 year association with the university, has been named CEO of University Hospital and senior vice president for hospital affairs, effective immediately. McCabe has served as interim chief executive officer since June 1.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus