WHITE PLAINS, NY: White Plains Hospital Center gets new VP/medical director
Michael J. Palumbo, MD, recently was named executive vice president/medical director at White Plains Hospital Center. Palumbo joined the hospital in July 2005 as the founding medical director of the Adult Hospitalist Program. Palumbo previously operated a private practice of internal medicine in Manhattan from 1990 to 2005.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line