FLEMINGSBURG, KY: Lloyd named CEO at Fleming County Hospital
Flemingsburg Gazette, August 17, 2009
Fleming County Hospital's board of trustees elected Davie Lloyd as the hospital's next CEO. She was selected from three finalist candidates that all met Hospital Board criteria. She began work on Aug. 10 and succeeds Ron Vigus, who has served as interim CEO since early May.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives