FLEMINGSBURG, KY: Lloyd named CEO at Fleming County Hospital
Flemingsburg Gazette, August 17, 2009
Fleming County Hospital's board of trustees elected Davie Lloyd as the hospital's next CEO. She was selected from three finalist candidates that all met Hospital Board criteria. She began work on Aug. 10 and succeeds Ron Vigus, who has served as interim CEO since early May.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream