FLEMINGSBURG, KY: Lloyd named CEO at Fleming County Hospital
Flemingsburg Gazette, August 17, 2009
Fleming County Hospital's board of trustees elected Davie Lloyd as the hospital's next CEO. She was selected from three finalist candidates that all met Hospital Board criteria. She began work on Aug. 10 and succeeds Ron Vigus, who has served as interim CEO since early May.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013