RICHMOND, VA: Nichols named CEO of HCA's Randolph Med Center
HCA Virginia has appointed Dia Nichols as CEO of John Randolph Medical Center. He replaces Elwood Boone, Jr. who left in April to take a new position with HCA in Texas. Nichols returns to John Randolph where he served as COO from 2004-2006. Most recently, Nichols was COO of CJW Medical Center's Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, VA.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals