ORLANDO: Florida Hospital/Burnham Inst. appoints new research director
Florida Hospital and Burnham Institute have announced the appointment of Steven R. Smith, MD, as the new executive director of the Florida Hospital - Burnham Clinical Research Institute that focuses on the study of diabetes, obesity, and the metabolic origins of cardiovascular disease.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions