CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO: Linnes named CEO at SE Missouri Hospital
Southeast Missourian, August 24, 2009
The former president of St. John's Regional Medical Center, Debbie Linnes, has been named president and CEO of the Southeast Missouri Hospital at Cape Girardeau. Linnes will succeed James W. Wente, who will retire after being affiliated with the hospital for 35 years. Linnes joined St. John's in 2003 as senior vice president and COO. She was named president and CEO in February 2006. She announced her resignation in June 2008, saying she wanted to pursue career opportunities elsewhere.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'