ALLENTOWN, PA: Trottier named CEO at Easton Hospital
Tim Trottier, the former CEO of Natchez Community Hospital in Mississippi, has been named the new CEO at Easton Hospital, effective Sept. 8. He will replace Aaron Hazzard who was assigned to the post while hospital trustees searched for a replacement for the hospital's former leader Angela Marchi. Marchi left Easton Hospital after a little more than a year in the position to serve as interim CEO of Carlisle Regional Medical Center.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised