MARIANNA, FL: Meese named CEO at Jackson Hospital
Jackson Hospital, August 31, 2009
Larry Meese has been named permanent CEO of Jackson Hospital. He took over this month and succeeded Richard McConahy, who has served as interim CEO since Jan. 1. Meese most recently served as CEO of Santa Rosa Medical Center in Milton and COO positions at Gadsden, AL, and Mooresville, NC, hospitals. He is a veteran of the United States Army.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion