NASHVILLE: Snow to direct St. Thomas Hospital's emergency services
Saint Thomas Hospital has named Tara Snow, RN, Director of Emergency Services. Snow has served as the interim director of the Emergency Department since April 2009. Snow has previously served in the Emergency Department as an admissions coordinator, nursing supervisor, manager for nursing resources, IV therapy nurse, nursing supervisor, and patient care services nurse.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013