KNOX, ID: Satkoski named CEO at Starke Memorial
Whats New LaPorte, August 31, 2009
Linda Satkoski has been named CEO of Starke Memorial Hospital, effective immediately. Satkoski, who previously was senior vice president of physician relations/patient care services for LaPorte Regional Health System, has been serving as interim CEO at Starke Memorial since July 1. Starke Memorial was recently acquired by LRHS.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care