KNOX, ID: Satkoski named CEO at Starke Memorial
Whats New LaPorte, August 31, 2009
Linda Satkoski has been named CEO of Starke Memorial Hospital, effective immediately. Satkoski, who previously was senior vice president of physician relations/patient care services for LaPorte Regional Health System, has been serving as interim CEO at Starke Memorial since July 1. Starke Memorial was recently acquired by LRHS.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream