KNOX, ID: Satkoski named CEO at Starke Memorial
Whats New LaPorte, August 31, 2009
Linda Satkoski has been named CEO of Starke Memorial Hospital, effective immediately. Satkoski, who previously was senior vice president of physician relations/patient care services for LaPorte Regional Health System, has been serving as interim CEO at Starke Memorial since July 1. Starke Memorial was recently acquired by LRHS.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care