DENVER: Donovan named CEO at Reliant Healthcare Professionals Inc.
Denver Post, August 31, 2009
Reliant Healthcare Professionals, Inc., which operates FASTAFF Travel Nursing and U.S. Nursing Corp., announced that Patrick Donovan has assumed the role of CEO. Donovan most recently served as President of Linde Healthcare and Kendall & Davis, respectively a locum tenens and permanent physician staffing agency. After founding the company in 1995, he led Linde Healthcare and Kendall & Davis to acquisition by MedFinders, now a Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group company, in 2005.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed