DENVER: Donovan named CEO at Reliant Healthcare Professionals Inc.
Denver Post, August 31, 2009
Reliant Healthcare Professionals, Inc., which operates FASTAFF Travel Nursing and U.S. Nursing Corp., announced that Patrick Donovan has assumed the role of CEO. Donovan most recently served as President of Linde Healthcare and Kendall & Davis, respectively a locum tenens and permanent physician staffing agency. After founding the company in 1995, he led Linde Healthcare and Kendall & Davis to acquisition by MedFinders, now a Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group company, in 2005.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Hospitals Adapting Amid Continued Drug Shortages
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Steep Drop Seen in Medically Unnecessary C-Sections
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- As Allegations Swirl, Baylor Plano Rejects Baldrige Award