DENVER: Donovan named CEO at Reliant Healthcare Professionals Inc.
Denver Post, August 31, 2009
Reliant Healthcare Professionals, Inc., which operates FASTAFF Travel Nursing and U.S. Nursing Corp., announced that Patrick Donovan has assumed the role of CEO. Donovan most recently served as President of Linde Healthcare and Kendall & Davis, respectively a locum tenens and permanent physician staffing agency. After founding the company in 1995, he led Linde Healthcare and Kendall & Davis to acquisition by MedFinders, now a Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group company, in 2005.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL