DENVER: Donovan named CEO at Reliant Healthcare Professionals Inc.
Denver Post, August 31, 2009
Reliant Healthcare Professionals, Inc., which operates FASTAFF Travel Nursing and U.S. Nursing Corp., announced that Patrick Donovan has assumed the role of CEO. Donovan most recently served as President of Linde Healthcare and Kendall & Davis, respectively a locum tenens and permanent physician staffing agency. After founding the company in 1995, he led Linde Healthcare and Kendall & Davis to acquisition by MedFinders, now a Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group company, in 2005.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Two NY hospitals to offer free hip and knee replacement surgeries for qualifying patients in December
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- Healthcare data of 1 million NJ patients compromised since 2009