New England Baptist names CEO
New England Baptist Hospital in Boston announced its board of trustees has appointed a new president and chief executive: Patricia L. Hannon, who is currently senior vice president for healthcare operations at Baystate Health in Springfield. Hannon, who is also chief operating officer at Baystate Medical Center, will start her job at New England Baptist on Nov. 2.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor