New England Baptist names CEO
New England Baptist Hospital in Boston announced its board of trustees has appointed a new president and chief executive: Patricia L. Hannon, who is currently senior vice president for healthcare operations at Baystate Health in Springfield. Hannon, who is also chief operating officer at Baystate Medical Center, will start her job at New England Baptist on Nov. 2.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers