Georgia-based Emory, Grady make seasonal flu shots mandatory
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, September 4, 2009
Georgia-based Emory Healthcare and Grady Memorial Hospital are requiring employees to take the seasonal flu vaccine, officials announced. In addition, Grady changed its visitation policy to request that no children or adolescents visit inpatients at the facility. Exceptions will be made in those instances in which the children's visits are beneficial for the emotional well-being of a patient, hospital officials said.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013