FLINT, MI: Mazurkiewicz named CFO at McLaren Health Care
Yahoo Finance, September 8, 2009
David Mazurkiewicz, Senior Vice President, Finance for Henry Ford Health System, has been named Senior Vice President and CFO of Flint, MI-based McLaren Health Care. Mazurkiewicz will join McLaren in early October. Mazurkiewicz will succeed McLaren Senior Vice President and CFO Dennis Krzeminski, who is retiring Oct. 9. Mazurkiewicz joined Henry Ford Health in 1983 as that system's senior director of corporate assets and assistant treasurer.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness