CLEVELAND: University Hospitals appoints Sunshine as new CMIO
University Hospitals, September 8, 2009
University Hospitals has appointed of Jeffrey L. Sunshine, MD, vice president and chief medical information officer. He has been serving in those capacities on an interim basis since November 2008. In these roles, Sunshine will be a member of the leadership team for the strategic planning, operations, integration, and implementation of information systems and services throughout the health system, particularly in the development of UH's $100 million Electronic Medical Record project. While interim, he led EMR implementation across eight UH hospitals serving thousands of physicians.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus