WINSTON-SALEM, NC: Forsyth Cardiac & Vascular Center gets new director
Forsyth Medical Center, September 8, 2009
Kirsten Royster, the senior director of support services at Forsyth Medical Center, has been named the new vice president of the Forsyth Cardiac & Vascular Center. Royster, who joined FMC in 2005 as the director of patient access, has played a role in the development and implementation of a new patient care model for FMC and led efforts to transform the hospital's revenue cycle.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions