CHICAGO: Luskin-Hawk named CEO of St. Joseph Hospital
Roberta Luskin-Hawk, MD, has been named CEO of Saint Joseph Hospital- Resurrection Health Care. She is one of only four female doctors to serve as a hospital CEO in Illinois. She is an expert on the topics of H1N1, AIDS/HIV, and infectious disease.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers