BATON ROUGE: Amedisys announces executive changes
Amedisys, September 14, 2009
Amedisys, Inc., a home health and hospice nursing company, has announced that two executives are leaving the company to pursue other interests. Amedisys has accepted the resignation of Larry R. Graham, as president/COO. Graham's duties will be temporarily assumed by William F. Borne, Amedisys' chairman/CEO. Amedisys also announced the departure of CIO Alice Ann Schwartz, effective Sept. 3.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest