PHILADELPHIA: Friends Hospital names new CEO
Friends Hospital, September 14, 2009
Kenneth Glass, a psychologist and native Philadelphian with more than 15 years of clinical and administrative experience in community mental health in Philadelphia, New York City, and Boston has been appointed CEO of Friends Hospital, the 200-year-old psychiatric hospital in Northeast Philadelphia. Before joining Friends, Glass was senior vice president of behavioral medicine for North Philadelphia Health System. Before that, Glass was CEO of WES Corp.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus