COVINGTON, LA: Lessing named CFO at St. Tammany Parish Hospital
St. Tammany Parish Hospital, September 14, 2009
Tim C. Lessing has been appointed CFO at St. Tammany Parish Hospital. Previously, he was the CFO at Community Health System Dukes Memorial Hospital in Peru, IN. He was also the CFO at the Columbus Community Hospital in Columbus, WI, and worked in various finance and accounting positions for the Parkview Health System in Indiana. Lessing also served in the US Air Force-Air National Guard as a medical executive officer where he assisted in the post-Hurricane Katrina rebuilding of a New Orleans clinic.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts