COVINGTON, LA: Lessing named CFO at St. Tammany Parish Hospital
St. Tammany Parish Hospital, September 14, 2009
Tim C. Lessing has been appointed CFO at St. Tammany Parish Hospital. Previously, he was the CFO at Community Health System Dukes Memorial Hospital in Peru, IN. He was also the CFO at the Columbus Community Hospital in Columbus, WI, and worked in various finance and accounting positions for the Parkview Health System in Indiana. Lessing also served in the US Air Force-Air National Guard as a medical executive officer where he assisted in the post-Hurricane Katrina rebuilding of a New Orleans clinic.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers