Obama rallies labor in fight for healthcare reform
In a speech to the nation's largest labor federation, Obama urged members to get behind his proposal to overhaul the healthcare system, which he vowed would pass in the next few months. Obama reiterated his support for including a government-run insurance plan, or public option, among the choices for consumers—a top priority for AFL-CIO leaders.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care