DALLAS: Methodist Health System names new CNO
Methodist Health System, September 21, 2009
Methodist Health System has named Nancy E. Simon as senior vice president/CNO for Methodist Health System as well as CNO for Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Simon begins the new position in October and will oversee the daily operational responsibilities for the nursing division at Methodist Dallas, plus system-wide duties involving staffing, fiscal management, and regulatory compliance of nursing services and other patient care departments for the hospitals within Methodist Health System.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions