DALLAS: Methodist Health System names new CNO
Methodist Health System, September 21, 2009
Methodist Health System has named Nancy E. Simon as senior vice president/CNO for Methodist Health System as well as CNO for Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Simon begins the new position in October and will oversee the daily operational responsibilities for the nursing division at Methodist Dallas, plus system-wide duties involving staffing, fiscal management, and regulatory compliance of nursing services and other patient care departments for the hospitals within Methodist Health System.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts