DANVILLE, PA: Haynes named CEO for Geisinger Health Plan
Geisinger Health Plan, September 21, 2009
Jean Haynes has been named CEO for Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Indemnity Insurance Company, and Geisinger Quality Options, Inc.; and executive vice president, insurance operations for Geisinger Health System. She will join Geisinger on Sept. 28.Most recently, she served as executive director of Boston Medical Center HealthNet.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US