DANVILLE, PA: Haynes named CEO for Geisinger Health Plan
Geisinger Health Plan, September 21, 2009
Jean Haynes has been named CEO for Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Indemnity Insurance Company, and Geisinger Quality Options, Inc.; and executive vice president, insurance operations for Geisinger Health System. She will join Geisinger on Sept. 28.Most recently, she served as executive director of Boston Medical Center HealthNet.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer