VAIL, CO: Kirchner named CEO at Vail Valley MC
Vail Daily, September 21, 2009
Doris Kirchner will be the Vail Valley Medical Center's new CEO. Kirchner has been the medical center's acting CEO since John Cassin resigned in early July. Kirchner is the hospital's fifth CEO since 1998. Kirchner served as COO at the hospital for the past 18 months, as well as for eight years from 1986 to 1994.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions