MIAMI, OH: Premier Health Partners announces 3 CFO appointments
Miami Valley Hospital, September 21, 2009
Premier Health Partners announced the appointment of new CFOs for each of its three hospitals. Scott Shelton has been named CFO for Miami Valley Hospital, effective Oct. 1. He succeeds Tom Duncan, whose appointment as CFO for Premier Health Partners was announced in July. Tom Curtin has been named CFO for Good Samaritan Hospital, succeeding Shelton, effective Oct. 1. Since 1999, Curtin has been vice president and CFO of Fidelity Health Care. Tom Maloney has been named CFO for Middletown Regional Hospital, effective Sept. 10. He is currently CFO of Miami Valley Hospital's Dialysis Centers of Dayton. He succeeds Kevin Murphy, who left Premier Health Partners this month.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion