Fake robbery gets medical center in hot water
Philadelphia Inquirer, September 21, 2009
A pharmacy technician Babette Perry is suing her former company for scaring her during a mock robbery reportedly without telling her beforehand. While training with Hampton Behavioral Health Center near Philadelphia, a masked gunman burst in, told Perry he was holding a coworker hostage, and demanded OxyContin. Afterward, Perry found out the incident had been staged.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'