Hospital workers to stage Chicago vigil over unionizing
Resurrection Health Care employees seeking to unionize plan a 36-hour vigil in Chicago to protest the hospital group's stand. The American Federation of State County and Municipal Employees says workers at Resurrection hospitals have been trying to form a union for years. AFSCME has accused Resurrection of harsh anti-union tactics, including firings.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer