LUBBICK, TX: Houser named interim CEO at Covenant System
Covenant Health System, September 28, 2009
James P. Houser, a former Covenant System executive, was named as interim CEO for the organization. Houser said he expects to be in the interim role for six months while Covenant's board of directors completes a search for a permanent replacement. Houser said he will not be a candidate for CEO.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs