WILKES-BARRE, PA: Buckley named Geisinger Northeast CAO
Geisinger Health System, September 28, 2009
John J. Buckley has been named Chief Administrative Officer for Geisinger Northeast. Before joining Geisinger, Buckley was a member of the executive management team at Temple University Health System in Philadelphia and CEO of Temple East/Northeastern Hospital. He was previously president/CEO of Pottstown Healthcare Corp. in Pottstown, PA, which included Pottstown Memorial Medical Center and Pottstown Imaging and Cancer Treatment Center, and also served in various leadership positions with HCA/Quorum Health Resources.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'