WILKES-BARRE, PA: Buckley named Geisinger Northeast CAO
Geisinger Health System, September 28, 2009
John J. Buckley has been named Chief Administrative Officer for Geisinger Northeast. Before joining Geisinger, Buckley was a member of the executive management team at Temple University Health System in Philadelphia and CEO of Temple East/Northeastern Hospital. He was previously president/CEO of Pottstown Healthcare Corp. in Pottstown, PA, which included Pottstown Memorial Medical Center and Pottstown Imaging and Cancer Treatment Center, and also served in various leadership positions with HCA/Quorum Health Resources.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer